Vine Energy Inc. is focused on the development of natural gas properties in the stacked Haynesville and Mid-Bossier shale plays in the Haynesville Basin of Northwest Louisiana. The company was established in March 2021 following the combination of privately held predecessor companies Vine Oil & Gas, Brix Oil & Gas Holdings and Harvest Royalties and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol VEI. As a pure-play natural gas company, Vine continually enhances the value of our assets by growing reserves, production and cash flow, while upholding an unwavering commitment to our safety-first culture.
We invite you to visit our website at www.vineenergy.com to learn more about the company and our focus as an ESG leader. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and make a difference, please apply! We are looking for a qualified and motivated Lease Operator who will be based in Mansfield, LA.
The Lease Operator is responsible for surveillance and overall upkeep of oil and gas lease sites. Under general supervision, this position prepares, maintains, and submits daily reports and records of daily gas and/or liquid volume, well pressure and volume of chemicals used, assuring wells are up and running. In addition, the Lease Operator develops and applies an understanding of lease issues.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of Company safety objectives and responsibilities.
- Leads by example with a safety-first mentality in all job responsibilities.
- Daily monitoring, maintenance and reporting of production equipment.
- Performs daily operational checks of assigned wells and production facilities to ensure all equipment is operating and functioning properly.
- Daily production reporting.
- Operation of company properties in a safe, regulatory compliant and efficient manner.
- Makes minor necessary repairs on equipment to ensure minimal downtime while also considering company environment, safety and health objectives.
- Performs general site maintenance including site clean-up and minor facility reports.
- Provide guidance and instruction to contract crews on well site.
- May train and mentor new employees and junior Lease Operators to ensure processes and procedures are consistently carried out according to Vine standards.
- Light maintenance of properties and vehicles.
- Responds to any emergency or call-out situations.
- Ensures that leases are operating within regulatory compliance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in and knowledge of day-to-day operations of the oil and gas industry.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience preferred.
- General knowledge of all types of surface facilities.
- Good work ethic and positive attitude.
- Clear driving record.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good computer skills including use of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Available for various shifts.
- Able to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions.
- Able to lift more than 50 lbs. and climb ladders and stairways.
- Must have mechanical abilities.
- Available for “call out” duty on a regular basis.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without any type of sponsorship.
Vine Energy offers a competitive compensation and benefits package while fostering a dynamic, stimulating and challenging environment. Our comprehensive benefits include items such as: 401k, medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and company-paid long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance. We strive to help employees create a balance between work and home life via generous holiday, vacation and sick time, wellness benefits, flexible work schedules and frequent employee events.
Vine Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.