Vine Energy Inc. is focused on the development of natural gas properties in the stacked Haynesville and Mid-Bossier shale plays in the Haynesville Basin of Northwest Louisiana. The company was established in March 2021 following the combination of privately held predecessor companies Vine Oil & Gas, Brix Oil & Gas Holdings and Harvest Royalties and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol VEI. As a pure-play natural gas company, Vine continually enhances the value of our assets by growing reserves, production and cash flow, while upholding an unwavering commitment to our safety-first culture.
Our corporate office is conveniently located in North Dallas’ Granite Park area surrounded by some of the best schools in the nation and countless restaurants and shopping centers. We invite you to visit our website at www.vineenergy.com to learn more about the company and our focus as an ESG leader.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and make a difference, please apply! We are looking for a qualified and motivated Desktop Support Specialist who will be based in Plano, TX.
The Desktop Support Specialist supports all client technologies and provides day-to-day technical support to staff.
- Deploy client technologies (PCs, laptops, printers, peripherals, telephony devices, mobile devices, etc.) and provide support to new users
- Assist staff with incidents or issues affecting the ability to use the client technologies; contribute to and maintain a knowledge base of previous support issues
- Maintain hardware inventory
- Administer ManageEngine’s Desktop Central UEM and ServiceDesk Plus ticketing system
- Produce organized and informative system documentation, including details of application configuration and installation and client infrastructure
- Create training curricula and documentation
- Train users on client technologies and help them resolve system issues
- Participate in an on-call rotation for systems support which provides 24x7 support for corporate operations
- Coordinate project activities with client
- Keep abreast of current developments and trends in area of expertise
- Utilize company change management process to document decommissioning, or implementation of applications, desktops and laptops
- Create and maintain processes and procedures related to area of responsibility
- Perform other related duties and/or special projects as required
- 3-5 years in helpdesk, desktop support or administration (oil & gas industry setting preferred)
- Experience providing customer service in person or remotely
- Previous experience using a helpdesk incident ticketing system
- Proficient in desktop software and hardware, troubleshooting and resolution
- Experience with Active Directory
- Expertise in Microsoft 365 product functionality including Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio and PowerPoint
- Skilled in MS Windows 10 operating system
- Understanding of MDM Software
- Understands terminology in area of expertise
- Enthusiasm to learn additional systems related to the operations of the company
- Experience with desktop and laptop imaging methods and procedures, troubleshooting client issues with technology
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to create comprehensive, accurate documentation and self-help guides
- History of working independently without close supervision and demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to tight schedules
- Comfortable working directly with end users
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without any type of sponsorship
Vine Energy Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package while fostering a dynamic, stimulating and challenging environment. Our comprehensive benefits include items such as: 401k, medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and company-paid long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance. We strive to help employees create a balance between work and home life via generous holiday, vacation and sick time, wellness benefits, flexible work schedules and frequent employee events.
Vine Energy Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.