Vine Energy Inc. is focused on the development of natural gas properties in the stacked Haynesville and Mid-Bossier shale plays in the Haynesville Basin of Northwest Louisiana. The company was established in March 2021 following the combination of privately held predecessor companies Vine Oil & Gas, Brix Oil & Gas Holdings and Harvest Royalties and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol VEI. As a pure-play natural gas company, Vine continually enhances the value of our assets by growing reserves, production and cash flow, while upholding an unwavering commitment to our safety-first culture.
Our corporate office is conveniently located in North Dallas’ Granite Park area surrounded by some of the best schools in the nation and countless restaurants and shopping centers. We invite you to visit our website at www.vineenergy.com to learn more about the company and our focus as an ESG leader. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and make a difference, please apply! We are looking for a qualified and motivated Operations Assistant who will be based in Plano, TX.
The Operations Assistant provides administrative and technical support to the EVP & COO. Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on matters pertaining to the EVP & COO’s office. Provide back-up support to the Executive Assistant to the President & CEO. Serve as a liaison to the senior management team; organize and coordinate presentation efforts; and oversee special projects. Exercise independent judgment in the resolution of administrative problems, as well as prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously with little or no supervision.
- Provide technical reporting support to the EVP & COO.
- Assist with projects and presentations as needed to include research, spreadsheets and data analysis.
- Create PowerPoint presentations leveraging data to create flow charts, graphs and visual representations for the Operations Team.
- Assist with obtaining, coordinating, formatting, inputting, and distributing various Operations reports.
- Maintain spreadsheets for ad hoc reports (i.e. ESG data, competitor analysis, well performance, drilling and completions performance, budget vs. actual spend).
- Maintain a professional working relationship and with all departments and offer support when requested.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with a tight deadline.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the EVP & COO including: managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is often confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Research, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming executive issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Assist with catering as needed and coordination of on and offsite team meetings.
- Provide backup support to the Executive Assistant to the President & CEO with a broad variety of responsibilities for members of the executive management team.
- Provide backup support to the Office Coordinator which includes distribution or preparation of mail, messages, or courier deliveries, and answering incoming calls.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as an operations technician.
- Oil and gas experience (familiarity with operations terminology) is required.
- Expert Excel user with an ability to leverage large sets of data and generate visual interpretations using pivot tables, formulas, and graphs.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be aware of the importance of teamwork within the engineering department and possess the ability to adapt to a changing working environment.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without any type of sponsorship.
Vine Energy Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package while fostering a dynamic, stimulating and challenging environment. Our comprehensive benefits include items such as: 401k, medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and company-paid long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance. We strive to help employees create a balance between work and home life via generous holiday, vacation and sick time, wellness benefits, flexible work schedules and frequent employee events.
Vine Energy Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.